Are you a night owl? Interested in working at an exciting start-up? We’re looking for an Night Shift Trading Operator to join our growing team, could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who is a master at maths and who gets a thrill out of analysing the numbers put in front of them. If you’ve got an interest in sports, specifically football, then this role may be perfect for you to take your career to the next level.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Create new events via our in-house trading desk and publish these markets live online.
- Monitor and manage incoming bets and analyse betting activity.
- Adjust prices, when necessary, because of a changing market or in reaction to smart betting activity.
- Settle markets and events accurately and promptly after their conclusion.
- Ensure website and mobile site content is accurate and updated at all times.
- Review customers’ bets and profile them according to different strategies.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly figures as instructed by management.
- Support the operations team with customer inquiries.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Must – Speak English
- Must – Proficiency with Excel
- Must – Degree educated in Maths, Finance or Accounting or related degree
- Must – Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota
- Could – Have a keen interest in sports, especially football
- Could – Have an interest in the betting industry
Working Hours: Monday to Sunday, 12:00am to 09:30am
Line Manager: Trading Manager
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.