Do you love a challenge? Are you interested in working in an dynamic start-up environment? We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team, could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who is organised, reliable and a natural at problem solving. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, then this role may be the perfect one for you.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Manage allocation and completion of daily tasks for the trading team.
- Report on team and individual performance to the Trading Manager.
- Advise on additional staffing requirements.
- Be available to cover trading operator duties when short staffed.
- Take care of admin tasks and general office upkeep.
- Support the Trading Operators with events creation, liabilities management, prices management, markets settlement.
- Ensure website and mobile site content is accurate and updated at all times.
- Review customers’ bets and profile them according to different strategies.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly figures as instructed by management.
- Monitor all tasks are completed accurately by the team.
- Support the operations team with customer inquiries.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Must – Speak English
- Must – Proficiency with Excel
- Must – Degree educated in Maths, Finance or Accounting or related degree
- Must – Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota
- Could – Have a keen interest in sports, especially football
- Could – Have an interest in the betting industry
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, 09:00 to 17:00, possibly work weekends when needed.
Line Manager: Trading Manager
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.