Are you looking for a new challenge? Does a dynamic start-up environment excite you? We’re looking for a Trading Operator to join our growing team, could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who is a whiz with numbers and is a natural at analysing information in front of them. If you’ve got an interest in sports, specifically football, then this role may be perfect for you to take your career to the next level.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Create new events via our in-house trading desk and publish these markets live online.
- Monitor and manage incoming bets and analyse betting activity.
- Adjust prices, when necessary, because of a changing market or in reaction to smart betting activity.
- Trade live events in play using our in-house trading tools.
- Settle markets and events accurately and promptly after their conclusion.
- Ensure website and mobile site content is accurate and updated at all times.
- Review customers’ bets and profile them according to different strategies.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly figures as instructed by management.
- Support the operations team with customer inquiries.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Must – Speak English
- Must – Proficiency with Excel
- Must – Degree educated in Maths, Finance or Accounting or related degree
- Must – Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota
- Could – Have a keen interest in sports, especially football
- Could – Have an interest in the betting industry
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, between 09:00am and 01:00am as per rota.
Line Manager: Trading Manager
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.