Do you have a vision when it comes to exciting products? Are you looking for a new challenge? Does a dynamic start-up environment excite you? We’re looking for a switched-on Business Analyst to join our growing team, could it be you?
We’re looking for someone can envision the bigger picture and find excitement planning the roads to get there. If you’ve got an interest in sports betting, specifically football, then this role may be perfect for you to take your career to the next level.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Excellent at Requirements Management with the ability to develop technical solutions to business problems or to advance a company’s sales efforts – defining, analysing and documenting requirements is second nature to you.
- In-depth understanding of the Company’s products after extensive training.
- Creation of new change requests based on user feedback and own analysis of the product, striving to enhance the product’s user experience and performance.
- Maintain day-to-day product change requests to reduce internal backlogs.
- Create and maintain issue reporting processes for all products.
- Execute User Acceptance Testing tasks on new and existing features of software packages.
- Liaise with development teams and management to schedule changes for each release.
- Manage communication between end-users and developers.
- Create and update end-user manuals for operational teams.
- Schedule end-user availability and deliverables to test for each sprint.
- Assist in liaising with external suppliers, partners and clients where required.
- Knowledge of betting industry is desirable.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle is desirable.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
Line Manager: Team Leader
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.