Do you enjoy using both your customer service & problem-solving skills & have the ability to transform a customer experience using a mixture of telephony & online tools? Do you have a passion to provide the best in customer service, the ability to build rapport and a desire to go the extra mile?
If so, we are looking for customer minded individuals to help us create the highest quality service & experience for our customers. With a motivation to succeed, enthusiasm & friendly approach you will use your winning personality to listen to their needs & ask the right questions in order to provide first class customer service.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Handle complaint and escalations.
- Complete KYC procedures on the Company’s clients’ customers.
- Process deposits and withdraws in and from customer accounts.
- Troubleshoot problems with deposits and withdrawals.
- Handle responses to marketing campaigns and crediting bonuses to customer accounts.
- Compile daily and weekly figures for supervisors, managers and senior management.
- Liaise with Clients’ agents and distribution partners.
- Liaise with Clients’ suppliers and platform owners.
- Others ad hoc duties.
The ideal Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Attention to details and great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel.
- Due to the nature of the role, verbal and written English proficiency is required.
- Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota.
- Keen interest in Sports, especially football is preferable although not mandatory.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday.
Line Manager: Business Development Manager.
If this describes you then apply for immediate consideration! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.