Our Customer Support is our first frontier, the first line of contact between our players and our service, so it’s crucial that our support agents are able to properly highlight our strengths, and make the player feel welcome.
As a Customer Support agent, you will need to make sure our players have an enjoyable and seamless gambling experience. This implies checking technical problems when they arise, processing payments to and from our platform, and walking our players through our services and promotions. Fast response times, a polite approach, and a genuine desire to help is expected.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Host a variety of Casino card’s games live on camera for real players in our studios in Cluj – Napoca.
- Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-ends systems.
- Ensure fair play.
- Maintain the highest professional standards all time.
- Interact with and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players.
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots when required.
The ideal Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Fluent Knowledge and understanding of the English Language.
- The desire to provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do.
- The ability to work as a part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shifts patterns and providing covers for colleagues.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday.
Line Manager: Service Manager.
If this describes you then apply for immediate consideration! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.