At Quant Rabbit we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are all about “IT” to join our growing team.
An exciting position has opened up for an experienced Application Support – Linux Analyst to join a growing team based in Cluj-Napoca. You will be a problem solver working in a fast-paced environment so you’ll need to be able to identify issues quickly, be confident working with tech-savvy end users, and be inquisitive, tenacious, and fast-moving to fit our progressive and exciting startup company feel.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Company’s products after extensive training and ability to grasp future business solutions.
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical colleagues and work closely with testing and developer teams on new features on all products.
- Create and maintain SVN repositories and log/trace all changes operated on all products.
- Effectively communicate with BA Manager(s), Customer Support, Trading and Development teams.
- Utilise and maintain communications on bug tracking and monitoring tools on a daily basis for various products.
- Utilise and maintain communications on bug tracking tools on a daily basis for various products.
- Technical understanding of third party dependencies of web based applications (hosting servers, internet providers, data feed partners).
- Linux administration (CentOs), Linux scripting, deployment automation, firewall configuration.
- Cloud deployment (UpCloud, AWS or similar).
- CDN – (CDNetworks, Cloudflare or similar).
- Network diagnostics (DNS, DHCP, VPN, Load balancing – Nginx).
- Databases administration (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Java).
- Monitoring and bug tracking tools (Prometheus, Assembla or similar).
- Experience in deployment and administration of software packages.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Ability to create fault investigation scenarios based on applications that require monitoring and support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the betting industry desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week.
Line Manager: IT Support Manager
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.