Are you super detail-oriented?Are you looking for a new challenge? Does a dynamic start-up environment excite you? We’re looking for a Software Tester to join our growing team, could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the thought of perfecting a new product. You love looking into the details and can communicate effectively. If you’ve got an interest in sports, specifically football, then this role may be perfect for you to take your career to the next level.
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Quant Rabbit does not operate for customers in Romania and offers outsourcing facilities to Clients that operate in other countries.
- In-depth understanding of the Company’s products after extensive training and ability to grasp future business solutions.
- Ability to organise and execute testing coverage of new features on all products.
- Responsible for regression testing after deployment of new features.
- Create and maintain test repositories on all products.
- Effectively communicate with BA Manager(s) and Development teams.
- Utilise and maintain communications on bug tracking tools on a daily basis for various products.
- Experience in manual testing software packages.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on approved requirement specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the betting industry desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
Line Manager: Business Analyst
If this role sounds like your dream job then introduce yourself! Send us your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] – we look forward to hearing from you.